PHP Developer (Remote work - Canada)
Perpetual Solution is a Canadian-owned and operated company specializing in Website Development and E-Commerce solutions.
Our target market consists of small to midsize businesses, charities, and community services. Our clients benefit from a remote team with years of expertise and an outstanding reputation.
We are ranked #1 web agency in Clutch in Montreal and # 17 in Canada. We are creative in our solutions and professional in our approach. We are looking for a freelance PHP developer. This is a per-client contract arrangement.
We are looking for a PHP developer who is looking to augment their existing workload. If you are passionate about coding, solving problems, and creating solutions and you keep current on trends and technology we have a great opportunity for you.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and updating customer portals.
- Ensure that the code is secure and extensible.
- Write detailed but concise documentation.
- Troubleshoot, fix, and debug problems when they arise.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and updating the portal.
- Proficient in PHP, MySQL, and ajax
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- One to three years of experience as a PHP backend developer.
- Experience in developing customer portals.
- Experience with PHP framework Symfony, specifically Prestashop.
- Passion for developing beautiful and functional web portals that meet client needs.
- Excellent programming skills and thorough knowledge of modern HTML/CSS.
- Experience with common third-party APIs (Monday.com, Google, Atlassian, Salesforce, etc.).
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
What to do next?
Please fill in our online application form, and let us know about you!